For short notice cancellation
- If you let us know more than 48h in advance, we just reschedule – no penalties.
- If you cancel/reschedule less than 24h in advance, 90min. of your prepaid time will be taken.
- If you cancel/reschedule 24-48h in advance, 60min. of your prepaid time will be taken.
- in the case that the second short-notice cancelation happens, the price/h that YOU have with us for tutoring, is not valid any more. Your price/h will take our current market value.
- no show (without any note/call/txt): 180min prepaid time penalty and your price/h is not valid any more for at least one school year. Unless you have good, proven reason for no-show or for disconnecting, you will have to look for another tutor for the whole next school year. If and when this happens and you still have prepaid time with us, you will need to use it next school year, or transfer it to another student by selling it or passing it on as a gift . In the case that the leftover time is transferred to another student, the exact amount of minutes will be recalculated for the new course/student circumstances.
- If you tell that you will be late no problem; we will wait.
- we will even work for some time with some students when the time runs out.
- once the wait gets too much, your price/h will take our current market value.
Our current market tutoring price/h , for ALL math/physics courses, grows through out the time. The cheapest is in pre-sale, at the start of the course; the most expensive is few weeks before the final exam. Once the student starts with the certain price/h, it is locked for the duration of the course; unless there are penalties listed above.