For short notice cancellation
- If you let us know more than 48h in advance, we just reschedule – no penalties.
- If you cancel/reschedule less than 24h in advance, 90min. of your prepaid time will be taken.
- If you cancel/reschedule 24-48h in advance, 60min. of your prepaid time will be taken.
- in the case that the second short-notice cancelation happens, the price/h that YOU have with us for tutoring, is not valid any more. Your price/h will take our current market value.
- no show (without any note/call/txt): 180min prepaid time penalty and your price/h is not valid any more. Unless you have good, proven reason for no-show, you will have to look for another tutor and if you have any prepaid time with us left, you will need to resale it, or pass it on as a gift. In the case that the leftover time is transferred to another student, the exact amount of minutes will be recalculated for the new course/student circumstances.
- If you tell that you will be late no problem; we will wait.
- we will even work for some time with some students when the time runs out.
- once the wait gets too much, your price/h will take our current market value.
Our current market tutoring price/h , for ALL math/physics courses, grows through out the time. The cheapest is in pre-sale and at the start of the course; the most expensive is few weeks before the final exam. Once the student starts with the certain price/h, it is locked for the duration of the course; unless there are penalties listed above.