For short notice cancellation
- If you let us know more than 48h in advance, we just reschedule – no penalties.
- If you cancel/reschedule 24-48h in advance, 60min. of your prepaid time will be taken.
- If you cancel/reschedule 12-24h in advance, 90min. of your prepaid time will be taken.
- If you cancel or reschedule 0-12h in advance, or you are no show, 180min. of your prepaid time will be taken and your price/h is not valid any more for the rest of the current semester. Unless you have good, proven reason for no-show or for disconnecting, you will have to look for another tutor for the rest of the semester. If and when this happens and you still have prepaid time with us, you will need to use it next semester, or transfer it to another student by selling it or passing it on as a gift . In any case your leftover time will be recalculated for the new course/student circumstances.
For non payment
- If you tell that you will be late no problem; we will wait.
- we will even work for some time with some students when the time runs out.
- once the wait gets too much, your price/h will take our current market value.
Our current market tutoring price/h , for ALL math/physics courses, grows through out the semester. The cheapest is in pre-sale, and at the start of the course; the most expensive is few weeks before the final exam.
Once the student starts with the certain price/h, it is locked for the duration of the course; unless there are penalties listed above.